Photos of 62th Forum Pariser Platz (Phoenix TV), a political discussion between Germany’s Federal Minister of the Interior Wolfgang Schäuble, Oskar Lafontaine, Bischof Wolfgang Huber amongst others, moderated by Christoph Minhoff.
The German TV news channel Phoenix invited to the 62th edition of its Forum Pariser Platz discussions, which are always taking place in the rotunda of Dresdner Bank at Berlin’s Pariser Platz square.
The guests around moderator Christoph Minhoff were:
- Wolfgang Schäuble / Germany’s current Federal Minister of the Interior (CDU)
- Oskar Lafontaine / M.P., Chairman of Party, as well as the parliamentary group of DIE LINKE
- Prof. Paul Nolte / Historian at Berlin’s Freie Universität university
- Bischof Wolfgang Huber / Chairman of the Board of the Evangelical Church in Germany
- Alexander Maguier / Chief of the society department of newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung
Further related topics:
- 44th Forum Pariser Platz with Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier
- 56th Forum Pariser Platz with Federal Minister of the Interior Wolfgang Schäuble amongst others
- 59th Forum Pariser Platz with U.S. Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kurt Volker, Luxembourg’s Vice Premier Jean Asselborn amongst others
- 66th Forum Pariser Platz mit Bundesverteidigungsminister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg, Gregor Gysi u.a.
- Spiral stair case inside Dresdner Bank at Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate/Pariser Platz