Photos of 56th Forum Pariser Platz (Phoenix TV), a political discussion between Germany’s Federal Minister of the Interior Wolfgang Schäuble, Cem Özdemir amongst others, moderated by Christoph Minhoff.
The German TV news channel Phoenix invited to the 56th edition of its Forum Pariser Platz discussions, which are always taking place in the rotunda of Dresdner Bank at Berlin’s Pariser Platz square. The guests of moderator Christoph Minhoff were:
- Wolfgang Schäube / Germany’s current Federal Minister of the Interior (CDU)
- Cem Özdemir / Member of the European Parliament
- Nihat Sorgec / Member of the German Muslim Board and CEO of Berlin Kreuzberg’s education center
- Prof. Arnulf Baring / Right-wing historian
- Ulrich Reitz / Editor in Chief of Westdeutsche Allgemeinen Zeitung
Further related topics:
- 44th Forum Pariser Platz with Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier
- 59th Forum Pariser Platz with U.S. Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kurt Volker, Luxembourg’s Vice Premier Jean Asselborn amongst others
- 62th Forum Pariser Platz with Federal Minister of the Interior Wolfgang Schäuble amongst others
- 66th Forum Pariser Platz mit Bundesverteidigungsminister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg, Gregor Gysi u.a.
- Spiral stair case inside Dresdner Bank at Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate/Pariser Platz